Thursday 26 April 2018

Back Again

I haven't put anything in this blog for the last year. I have been very busy, together with my colleague, designing and delivering courses for therapists who work with clients who have suffered trauma. The work has been very satisfying and it has been a great pleasure to work with groups of people who are dedicated to their work helping clients.

As the demand for our courses rose, we worked harder and harder to keep up. Now that I have reached the ripe old age of 70 I have decided I can't keep up with Dzmitry and have scaled back on my part of the work.

So now I have time to dedicate to my shamanic and spiritual work again - hence this return to my blog.

If anybody out there is reading my offerings, bless you and greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment